Deallus’ best in class competitive analysis is based on rigorous research and analysis combined with key stakeholder interaction to test and refine the assumptions you hold about the external environment, ensuring that you develop winning strategies based on a robust understanding of the market.
- Our client needed to assess the sustainability of future supply requirements and evolving market dynamics for the global prescription Fish Oil market considering imminent generic entry in order to inform long term investment strategies.
- Deallus conducted a comprehensive market overview, including development of a stakeholder map, through a combination of internal interviews and secondary research. Future market dynamics were predicted through interviews with key external stakeholders including manufacturers, relevant governments, in-market competitors, regulators and international organisations. This project developed insights into the commercial viability of the future prescription Fish Oil market, allowing the client to accurately assess the commercial potential of their internal investment strategies.
- Our client required strategic insights into the development intentions for competitor companies’ with CRTH2 assets to inform their decision to progress with the clinical development of their in-house asset.
- Deallus identified all players in the CRTH2 field, including commercial, academic and voluntary stakeholders within the respiratory landscape. Through our research and interaction with the key stakeholders, we were able to build profiles for the competitor products and evaluate potential new indications for the CRTH2 mechanism of action. This project provided the client with confidence to go ahead with clinical development for their in-house asset and provided a means of testing their internal assumptions regarding competitor activities.
- Our client was planning the launch of their new asset for inflammatory disease into a crowded and competitive market. As one of the market leaders in this therapy area, this launch was expected to significantly cannibalise their existing brand. The client requested our help to optimise the positioning and messaging for their franchise, enabling them to develop a robust co-positioning strategy.
- Deallus recommended a strategic workshop involving a cross-functional team of marketing, sales, regulatory and medical from the client’s global, regional and national affiliates. Deallus prepared and facilitated this two-day event in order to align the client on strategic direction for the potential regulatory outcomes of the new asset. The strategy workshop identified three potential regulatory outcomes for the new asset and enabled the client to see the gaps in their current co-positioning strategy, and refine it ahead of the regulatory outcome announcements.
- Nobody needs reminding how incredibly tough the Biopharma industry is becoming. The Deallus Competitive Analysis School is specific to the Biopharma and Healthcare industry.
- It enables you to help your company compete more effectively by providing you with the tools to quickly and accurately identify opportunities and threats whilst framing competitive strategy as a set of commercially oriented choices.
- The course focuses on the 3 levels of analysis: The Competitive Environment; Competitive Strategy and Competitive Tactics. For more information please contact Dr Jonas Pedersen at email@example.com