Building on our portfolio of capabilities that support both development and commercial lifecycle management, we support businesses who seek to drive further value into their assets and organisation through in-depth evaluation of new and innovative technologies within the life sciences landscape.
A service that is custom made from our core capabilities, we help to find and build a clear strategic path at complex junctions, requiring an in-depth understanding of complex clinical, commercial and technological insights.
Why work with us?
- Technology Experts: Through successful delivery of multiple projects at the forefront of innovation we have developed deep expertise across a broad range of technology types, including devices (autoinjector, inhaler, transdermal patch, infusion pump), formulations (nanoparticle, extended release, inhaled particle, fixed-dose combination, stabilizers), diagnostics (companion diagnostic, next-gen sequencing, IHC, point-of-care assay, blood testing, PET/CT) and software (gaming, cognitive testing)
- Therapeutic Area Knowledge: Building on our extensive clinical know-how in the market’s most lucrative therapeutic categories, we have supported technology strategies across therapeutic areas including neurology, oncology, infectious disease, immunology, respiratory, CVM, vaccines and ophthalmology
- Commercial Context: Each project leverages our deep technological understanding to develop the commercial implications of technology development across a product’s lifecycle, including product development, diagnostic co-development, product launch, life cycle management and business development
- Adaptable Frameworks: Deallus’ technology outputs and frameworks are flexible and customized to client needs, including development needs and timelines, and are shaped by the technology field, therapeutic area and industry dynamics being addressed
- Customer-Centric Approach: We work closely with you to understand your unique needs and to develop customized research plans, contextual analysis linked back to your business objectives and deliverables that specifically address these needs, with frequent touchpoints with you, our client
Get Inspired – A selection of Technology & Innovation projects we have delivered in the last 18 months
- Evaluated technical features and commercial partnerships for a cutting-edge compliance monitoring technology platform (Disease Area Leadership Team, US + EU5 scope)
- Profiled inhalation technologies (both inhaler device and inhaled formulations) across multiple therapeutic areas, stratified technologies by key areas of impact (i.e. ease of use, targeted delivery of particles) and identified the most promising technology companies in the space (Technology Leadership Team, Global scope)
- Created a technology landscape of controlled release products in CNS diseases, including unmet needs analysis and highlights of key technology companies (Technology Leadership Team, US + EU5 scope)
- Developed clinical and technical product profiles for liposomal and nanoparticle formulations of established chemotherapy agents (Project Leadership team, Global scope)
- Profiled technologies and applications for next-generation sequencing for a client developing companion diagnostics in oncology (Disease Area Leadership Team, US scope)
- Collaborated with a major pharma company to create a decision architecture tool for development of novel combination products for use across multiple therapeutic areas and brands (Technology Leadership Team, US + EU5 scope)
- Assessed technical attributes and global supply of advanced IV infusion components to support a global product launch (Project Leadership team, Global scope)
- Developed a comprehensive landscape of fixed-dose combination products across five major therapeutic areas, including visual mapping of combinations by indication (Technology Leadership Team, Global scope)
- Supported a client in Alzheimer’s disease by landscaping all diagnostic technologies with commercial potential, from PET/CT scans, to EEG to novel cognitive gaming (Disease Area Leadership Team, EU + EU5 scope)